Sunday 16 November 2014

Nearly Finished!

Well after nearly three years and an awfull lot of fun and felt I am working on the design of my final City and Guilds project. It will be a natural dyed textured wall hanging. Well actually I am going to make two , so I can made good use of my dye pot !

The inspiration comes from this photograph .

Which has been manipulate many times via collages and photoshop.

Actually I have so many images it really hard to decided which to use but eventually I have chosen these two.

 

I have started sketching parts of these images to be the base for my hangings and so far I think these are my real starting points.

My fabrics are all prepared and mordanted and I am ready to go .

 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how exciting! I love the planning part for a new piece. Loving your design work too, both your second and third images are beautiful in their own right. Can't wait to see how you interpret them in felt :)

    ReplyDelete