Sunday 17 June 2012

Keep calm and Blogsy

I am not really an Ap person.  I am a fibre person.

 I do not need news beamed to me 24/7 , I do not like computer games , or navigation aids whilst I walk about , I  do not have an iphone , and although I have a mobile, my family will confirm ,  I rarely answer it and I am certainly not seeking out Aps every day to help me improve my life.

The process of writing a blog for me , was for the last 9 months :

Have an idea

Write a few notes on my iPad

Think about it for a while.

Take some photos.

Upload the photos to my computer

Send my iPad notes to my own email address.

Copy my notes from my email address on the computer and paste into blogger

Add photos ,

Adjust layout ,

Preview at least 11 times checking for spelling mistakes,

then publish

quite easy really , but lots of steps.



Then I was away from home ,with no computer and I wanted to write a blog. Was there an Ap I wondered ???

Yes there is ----  Blogsy.

 It makes the whole process a slicker , leaner and more efficient and more fun. It is call Blogsy and it's wonderful. I can type straight into my iPad , spelling gets checked, layout and font are variable and flexible . I can upload my photos straight away and put then where want.


It is quite frankly wonderful and I am using it now.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment