Saturday 6 October 2012

Special day

Well today is a very special day for me. Sorry it's not because it's Felting day. Although that's important and I am very excited that I have two pieces in the exhibition dying of the sun . I am loving everyone elses fire pieces.

No it special because my youngest daughter is getting married today So all thought of felting will be banished while I focus on this special occasion . To be honest I am quite nervous about the whole day. But I am sure it will be lovely and we will have a lovely family party .

 
My infamous felted bag should be making an appearance so it not a complete felt free zone. I have also made some bridesmaids shawls and will show a picture of them being worn by the bridesmaids after the event as that should show them at their best.

So I will have to catch up with the submissions for international felting day after the event , here is my fiery felted hand.

 

And the details of one of my starry pictures that are in the exhibition in Perth.

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment