Thursday 27 September 2012

WIPs

Well as I am in a bit of a lull feltingwise whilst I wait for the final assessment from ArtyBird of my course work. I decided now was the time to revamp my small felting room. I have extended the table, courtesy of Ikea and almost painted all the walls white. This was a real slog , and I have never known pale blue paint be so hard to obliterate .

Here it is almost ready and too tidy for creative thought and my first and biggest WIP

In the meantime to keep my creative thoughts flowing I have been working on my knitting WIPs. Time to try and finish a few. I can't admit to the real number of knitting WIPs I have. That is a secret. Here's just two.

 

A Camden hat by WoolyWormhead. I was going to take part in the KAL for this hat on ravelry but somehow have been distracted by the painting. This will be a Christmas present for the hat lover in my family.

The start and possibly the finish of a blanket, unless I get on and order some more wool. This is also a present for an undefined date in the future , so no need to hurry with the ordering.

One things for sure I need to finish something before felting overtakes me again. Which will win?

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey .... happy blogaversary !!!! (sorry I didn't notice before)
    Great work space!
    The spiral is gorgeous !!!!!!
    (I know : YOU will win !)

    ReplyDelete