Wednesday 27 March 2013

New look

For my regular reader you might have noticed that this blog has undergone a bit of a change this week. I have dropped the standard template and tried to go for a customized look. This sounds quite easy but was in fact a difficult balancing act between of picture of felt size and the background. Try as I might I could not get one photo big enough in physical size yet small enough in computer storage size to be the background. I passed through a very small tiled phase for the observant amongst you but that was just too busy. So maybe as you see it now it an acceptable compromise. What do you think?

There is one other new feature. Being a follower of my blog has defeated a number of potential readers due to its complexity. There is now a solution. In the top right had box you can put your email address and then you wont miss any installments in my felting journey of discovery. Please try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment