Sunday 29 March 2015

The last post


When I started this blog is was to record my adventures and discoveries during my in-line felting courses with Artybird Carnforth. There were lots and lots of adventures and discoveries but now it has come to an end. After three years of distance learning and I have obtained a City and Guilds Level Three diploma in Design and Craft - Constructed Textiles ( Feltmaking ). What a mouth full !
I am not finished with felting, far from it, I am more enthusiastic than ever and I still feel the need to blog . I have therefore spent this last week building myself a website with a blog . Here I can properly show my felt work and write a related blog. This is where you can find me.
I do not want to lose any friends and readers, so please let me know if you need any help in finding my new location.
It's been a wonderful three years and it makes me quite sad to make this change but I feel I need to use this moment to move on and seek out new challenges and opportunities.
Thanks for reading this and best wishes to you all.
Jane


1 comment: