Sunday 9 September 2012

All packed up

Well I have spent the last few days packing up items to send to Kate for assessment.

It quite amazing how much I have accumulated in the last few months.

I have been making boxes for my paper manipulations.

 

I have been sorting through masses of sketches some I remember drawing on the train.

I have collected together all my felted items showing texture and dying techniques.

There is a collection of needled felted items.

My 3D objects

Finally my scarfs. I am very happy with my green scarf especially as I made the green dye myself by mixing the turquoise and yellow. I would happily wear it. But the hooded scarf, it might remind me of the beatiful waters of the Hebrides , in its colours, but in terms of style , My god its a disaster for me and it is something I would never wear!
 

 

 

 

This lot all needs to be packed up safely and sent off to the UK. Though bulky they are all very light so the costs should not be totally excessive. Thank goodness.

And the big question is now , what am I going to do with myself?

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jane you've accomplished a LOT !!!
    Mrs. Teacher will be proud of you !
    You look good in your scarfs too ! (ha: will be great seeing you in one of these this winter ! you'll get them back won't you .....?)

    ReplyDelete