Wednesday 13 November 2013

End of another year

Well all of my wonderful felted bags , sculptures and hats , along with my jewellery and vases are packed up and sent off to Kate for final assessment. What I lot of stuff I have made when I put it all together. So that is the end of my first year intermediate course with Artybird and my second year with Artybird. I have to say I have loved my second year just as much as the first year.

It's quite hard to pick my favorite part. Maybe it's hats !

Maybe it's sculpture ?

 

All I know is I have learned a lot , laughed a lot , really enjoyed talking and sharing thoughts , ideas and progress with my virtual classmate, Paula, and I have made things I am really proud of . So I don't think I can ask for more.

Next year promises to be just as exciting and challenging , with experimental pieces , thread and much more. I can't wait to get started.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment