Sunday 25 May 2014

Week at Fiberfusing

I have just spent 5 days at a felting workshop organized by Fiberfusng by the wonderfull Dorie van Dijk withAndrea Graham as the tutor. I had a fantastic week at a wonderful location , learning interesting techniques and meeting some fellow felters. I have come away with many ideas for further development.

Here a few images of the samples I made exploring texture

 

 

 

We were then challenged to make a pod. Mine was rather a flight of fancy and here he is flying and drying in the sunshine

Many different pods were made. Collected together they look wonderful dancing on the banks of the Amstel.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you had a wonderful time I can see that !!!
    Love your colourful pod-bird ! (and all the others)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pieces look great - looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete